All the units so far in the green house started off as drawings.. some looked really functional until I made them. Some I had to make multiple times to get them in a working state. So even tho costs blew out of the budget and tooling cost heaps for all the stuff that didn’t work, it was rewarding. I now have some great working designs which reduced the cost of the units and increased the productivity for the given foot print. And now I have completed these units I am now starting on the new simplified cost reduced models I will have for sale in the coming weeks.

About Steve

Been growing vegies in the ground all my life. Grow my own fruit trees. Make my own preserves, jams, pickles and make my own baked beans and soy milk.
This entry was posted in Uncategorised. Bookmark the permalink.